20100602

thrilla in manila(s)

Manila Envelopes are the best because they make things so goddamn organized and official.

I've heard that awesome people have colored auras. After I achieve superstardom, climb Mt. Everest, become a superhero/retire from being a superhero/unretire from being a superhero/retire again from being a superhero to pass the torch along to an unsuspecting candidate that fills all unknowing potential criteria, kill a man, catch a beat down from Charlie Murphy, finish a burger that weighs a few pounds and costs $25 in under an hour so I can have it for free, win a few awards, donate mad mooga, kill a woman, cover-up the fact that I've killed a couple of people or escape to a beautiful isolated country (ehh,
and escape. definitely and), fly into space, marry a few times, and re-invent the wheel, I hope to have a manila colored aura.


Try and ignore me. Just do it. YOU CANT I'M TOO OFFICIAL


OLD MAN KAN "I'm too old to fight crime. No matter. Peep the manila aura."

best
++

Kan "even beyond batman beyond" Ando

No comments:

Post a Comment